Deeper Faith, Intentional Living, Mountains of Books
These are the three things I'm OBSESSED with.
Let me ask you a few questions:
- Do you ever feel like you’re in way over your head? Like maybe you’ve said ‘yes’ to about a hundred more things than you should have, and now you’re staying up all night trying to catch up on the laundry, or writing emails, or icing three-dozen chocolate cupcakes?
- Or maybe you stay up until two in the morning because it's literally your only opportunity for a little me-time?
- Has your faith walk grown stale? Do you want to pursue Jesus more intentionally?
- Do you miss spending quality time with your spouse, your friends, your family, because you’re so burned out just trying to be the best parent you can be?
- Do you have a pile of books on your nightstand but no energy to read any of them?
If you are staring at your monitor and nodding right now, I can help.
I know what it's like to live life on auto-pilot: driving kids around, cooking endless meals, cleaning messes that reappear instantly, maintaining a lukewarm faith, putting one foot in front of the other all day long until I collapsed into bed exhausted. I know how it feels when this state of living goes unchecked for too long and ends up in burnout. I've been there. Done that.
After I burned out, I took a step back and reevaluated my life. I withdrew from everything and started over. Spent a year building my life from the ground up, the life I was designed to live. Not the one based on fear, people-pleasing, or a world-driven view of success. The other one.
I found that making space in my life for Jesus, my loved ones, and myself made me a new person. It allowed me to pursue my passions (writing, reading, theology, and homeschooling) with an open, teachable heart and a peace that surpasses understanding.
And that's why this site exists. I've met so many parents who are struggling with these same issues. It's easy for us to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life once kids come into our lives. It takes discipline and effort to carve out an intentional life.
I'm here to encourage and support you along the way.
Who am I?
I am a writer, homeschooling mama, and recovering overachiever.
I'm driven by a fascination with interconnectedness—how people relate to each other, to God, and to our planet.
Whether I’m writing contemporary fiction, spiritual workbooks, or sustainability strategies for businesses, these relationships form the foundation upon which I build my work.
I am an encourager, a storyteller, and a solution seeker. I write to help others find meaning, hope, and a path forward.
Learn more about me here.
What You Will Find Here
Where to start
Here is some of the most popular content on My Cup Runs Over:
Join Me Today
If you crave more Jesus, more joy, more books, and more encouragement, put yourself on my mailing list today. You'll get access to all of my subscriber-only resources as well as exclusive content in your inbox.
Looking for more info?
Want to know more about me? You can find all the details here.
Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. I look forward to getting to know you.